Teach2Learn is the leading provider of Pre-vocational, Foundation Skills and adult literacy resources within Australia. Each language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) resource provides you with the ability to
- identify the LLN levels of clients against the ACSF standards
- assess each client’s individual vocational LLN requirements
- tailor training to the ‘spiky profile’ using specific resources to create individualised workbooks
- specific reading or writing or numeracy skill development rather than a broad spectrum approach
Why choose Teach2Learn LLN resources?
Pre-Vocational LLN resources
- Unique to Teach2Learn‘s vocational literacy resources is the identification of all Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) requirements for entry level industry qualification to the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF)
- Each workbook builds the client’s skills level from Level 1 to the national requirement
- You know exactly what skill and at what level the client is capable of demonstrating at any given time
- The workbooks are scaffolded to specific entry level units in each Skills industry sector
Foundation Skills resources
- These resources provide skills development in personal development, networking , being in a community, accessing technology, using systems, and work experience from Pre-Level 1 to Level 5 ACSF
- The Learner and Assessor Guides are NOW available for the three Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications!
Please, give us a call to discuss the many options available to you. We look forward to working with you to improve your clients Language Literacy and Numeracy. Like our Facebook page to receive a $50 voucher towards your resources.